1. On-Line orders can only be made using a debit or credit card for payment (or via Paypal). Orders by 'phone, fax or email can also be taken - for these, payment is required with order please, except for approved accounts.
2. For on-line orders postage charges are added at checkout based on weight and size. of £4.80). There is however a minimum charge of £14.00 (£26.00 for Highlands of Scotland) for any items sent on a carrier. (Please note that all fluids must be sent by carrier.)
4. Export orders are normally sent air freight, charges forward. However, quotations can be sought, if required.
5. Please allow at least 28 days for delivery, although most orders are processed the same day. We endeavor to ship from stock but in some cases, components have to be ordered in batches. If we are unable to fulfil your order within 28 days we will inform you by email and give you the option of a full refund or for you tell us if you are prepared to wait.
6. All our products are guaranteed against faulty components, machining and failure from reasonable use for 12 months from the date of purchase. In the case of M4/M5 Starter components, we reserve the right to inspect aircraft log books to ascertain hours flown after 12 months from the date of sale.
7. Any M4/M5 products found to be faulty must be returned for assessment before warranty can be met.
7. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.